Thread: 34 shot
View Single Post
Old 07-23-2020, 05:12 AM   #77
The Dad Fisherman
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottw View Post
I could care less what happens to those causing and participating in the mayhem...I care about the law abiding citizens, business and property owners that are having their lives disrupted and upended by these lunatics... there is no reasoning with the mob, these are not law abiding citizens these are criminal running wild in the streets, if they are going to continue to instigate, provoke and destroy they've earned whatever beatings they get....in your video of the guy getting whacked....he shouldn't be there....he is an idiot....when idiots do stupid things...I can't get to worked up when things go bad for them...if you want the guy that whacked him disciplined for being too aggressive with the baton...Ok fine...but in that situation...I can't get too upset when they are taking incoming of Molotov cocktails(clearly visible in the video) and who knows what else...the video claims that these are "protesters marching against police brutality and racism"....not they aren't...they are criminals causing destruction....and I'm a little tired of their act...you can continue to defend the criminals and their lawlessness and act as though they have "rights" as they trample the rights of others

Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

"If you're arguing with an idiot, make sure he isn't doing the same thing."