View Single Post
Old 05-08-2020, 06:47 PM   #13
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Stripers View Post
I’d vote for anyone other than Trump then and now, unlike you I see him for who and what he is. Bill Clinton might have taken advantage of his power, but he balanced the budget, unlike your caption who is sinking our ship in debt. Your really stretching trying to make Hillary or even Bill look bad next to Trump, he is the ultimate predator, he has just paid his way out of prison time for years. Trump loves his accomplishments to be the biggest and he has topped the unemployment rates the Great Depression has, so he will go down in history and not for greatness.
so you’d be willing to ignore any of the bad things done by whoever runs against trump. yes you criticized me for ignoring the bad things done by the person running against Hilary. Same thing, but only a character flaw when i do it.

So it was on in your mind for
clinton to be. serial
abuswr because he helped the economy. you can’t make this up. trump also helped the economy. you’re splitting hairs in my opinion, trying to tell me that Bill Clinton is morally superior to Trump.

i love it. serial
abusers are to be forgiven for balancing the budget, but not for getting unemployment to 3.5%. makes all kinds of sense.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device