View Single Post
Old 12-01-2010, 01:53 PM   #10
RIJIMMY
sick of bluefish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saltheart View Post
People tend to drive these political threads to areas they have hashed over for years with the same people crying "liberal" and the same crying "Conservative" no matter what issue you are addressing.

I am talking about a simple fact. If you enter the USA illegally , you are a criminal and should be sent back as soon as you are caught. All the complications come from making exceptions to the simple fact that they are criminals the moment they cross the border without the proper paperwork.

There are several moral issues here. 1) Illegal aliens are criminals by definition. They can be called nice soft pretty words like undocumented or illegal aliens but in fact they are criminals , plain and simple.
2) They are looking for a way to get one up on the people who file for immigration and wait their turn in the proper way. its morally wrong to let these people get ahead in the line by breaking the law.
3) The huge illegal alien population is figured into the quotas when the immigration services with Political Scientists , Theologians , Social Scientists , economists etc sit down to figure out where to set the quotas for legal immigration. These illegals force these quotas to be lowered , thus further taking away opportunities for those who would follow the legal process of entering this country.

Scream your polarized liberal/conservative sound bites all you want. I
'm saying its morally wrong for them to commit the crime of entering the country illegally and its morally wrong for us to allow them to take away opportunities for those who would pursue immigration in a legal fashion.

PS , I wish this thing had a built in spell checker. I don't see why we need to download some program separately. Obviously I'm quite ignorant of what's available on the web site packages but there must be a way to get a simple windows style spell checker on here.
No sound bites, facts! Check them! Its liberals that scream IMMIGRANTS when its really, hush, hush...illegals
Throw em all the f out, I have no issue. Its bleadig heart libs that will oppose it. Want to BET???? Riots will be in NYC , SF, and LA. WHY SALTHEART??? Who lives there ????
I agree its wrong! But there are only one and only one type of people that will get in the way of correcting it.
Sorry reality bothers you. Como esta ingles?

making s-b.com a kinder, gentler place for all