View Single Post
Old 12-01-2010, 04:00 PM   #15
RIJIMMY
sick of bluefish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saltheart View Post
So nothing in this political forum can be discussed unless we can boil it down to blaming it on "Liberals" or "Conservatives". One line bantering back and forth LIBERAL Conservative . That's the extent of the political discussion here?

I see both L and C promoting some sort of compromise to allow illegals to become legal. I don't care what your idiology is , on economics or war opilicies or tree hugging , etc. Its simple , whatever party you are in , you are promoting illegal behavior if you let people who commit a crime to get here to have an easier road to citizenship than those who do it right.
Im not sure what to discuss since I agree 100% with you. I firmly beleive we'd enforce the laws more strictly if it was not for the liberals. A few years back, a place in Fall River gets busted and illegals arrested John Kerry and Barney Frank swoop down with capes to the rescue. They're liberals.

This is not about illegal immigration - but its the liberal mantra that influences the support of our LAWS!

how do you feel about this? He got elected saying we should be embarrased that we dont speak other languages! your kids should speak SPANISH! I watch this and cant believe this fool was elected.

making s-b.com a kinder, gentler place for all