Thread: Logic 101 quiz
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2019, 04:48 PM   #29
detbuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
Calling Mueller’s team “some of the worst human beings on Earth,” while saying he’s in love with Kim Jong-un, a dictator who murders people for sport, tosses thousands in gulags, and executes dissidents with anti-aircraft guns, tells me what I need to know about Trump.
What about all you want
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Some of the guys Mueller brought onto his team, like Weissman (not sure of spelling), are notorious for doing just about anything, including withholding evidence favorable to the defense, in order to get convictions. The woman being interviewed in the video I posted above, Sydney Powell, was the leading defense counsel in some high profile federal prosecutions in which Weismann and others that Mueller hired were leading investigators and lawyers for the prosecution, and she witnessed first hand how irreputable, basically evil, those men could be. Her book, LICENCED TO LIE, details the corruption in the DOJ at the time, which included some of the men Mueller hired. I know you don't watch the videos I post, but if you did, you could learn some things you don't know and disabuse yourself of some of the things you think you know. Just sayin.

Last edited by detbuch; 06-01-2019 at 04:56 PM..