Thread: NFL
View Single Post
Old 09-25-2017, 10:55 AM   #37
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
Liberalism has taken many people out of poverty. There I answered it. You should move to one of the big cities you hate and run for Mayor on your position that blacks are too stupid to understand that liberals keep them under their thump and that you are smart enough to know that.

Did you figure out the word meant by your bringing up Ben Shapiro? I'm wiping the tears of laughter from my eyes bc as I've said to you repeatedly - you are what you hate.
"Liberalism has taken many people out of poverty. There I answered it"

Not even close to answering the question I asked. You had two tries, you aren't going to do it, let's drop it, I will let you off the hook.

"You should move to one of the big cities you hate"
Yes, I will run out and move my young boys from the suburbs to Hartford.

"run for Mayor on your position that blacks are too stupid to understand that liberals keep them under their thump and that you are smart enough to know that. "

No, no, I aid liberals are too stupid to see when their policies don't work. You live in CT, right? Well our state government, every 2 years, thinks that the way to prosperity is to borrow more, tax more, and spend more. It never, ever works. Yet two years later, all the liberals say that THIS time, by golly, tax hikes are sure to work.

If that's not stupidity, I don't know what is. Kind of like protesting police brutality (which doesn't exist in any institutional level to begin with) by kneeling during our national anthem, in a time of war.

Common sense problem solving, Paul. You solve a problem by addressing the cause of the problem. The cause of most black murders, the huge majority of them, is violence at the hands of other blacks. Liberals can't say that out loud God knows, so they focus on white cops, which as a group, obviously save more lives than they take (though, of course, 1 murderous cop is too many). The cause of black poverty isn't a lack of money (that's a symptom, not a cause), the cause is poor life choices made by blacks, often life choices that blacks are incentivized to make, thanks to liberalism (more babies = more welfare, no father around = more welfare).. But liberals can't say that out loud either, so they blame the evils of capitalism. See the pattern?

You solve a problem by attacking the cause, and that's whether or not the cause happens to serve one's political agenda. Conservatives get that, liberals don't. I have seen the wonders that liberalism has brought to Hartford, New Haven, and Bridgeport for 40 years, and I'm not impressed. If you can look at those cities, and conclude "what we need here, is more of the same policies that got us here", then you are either not that bright, or you are a serious racist.

Last edited by Jim in CT; 09-25-2017 at 11:10 AM..