View Single Post
Old 06-28-2022, 12:15 PM   #171
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
this has absolutely nothing to do with the principles of bodily autonomy. All that matters is the status of the baby.

we both believe women can do whatever they want,, as long as they don’t harm someone else. All that matters, literally all that matters, is whether or not the baby represents “someone else”.

Every other issue in this debate, is a smokescreen. unless you believe women have the right to murder anyone they want. But if you believe that the right to bodily autonomy stops at the point where someone else’s bodily autonomy is an issue, the. you and i agree on bodily autonomy.

we only disagree, on whether or not the baby is a person. When ultrasounds show the unborn actively fighting off the instruments of abortion, what does that mean to you? I’d pay to see you answer that.

And how do mandatory vaccines fit into your idea of bodily autonomy,
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Six Catholic Justices decided this, it’s not religion🤷#^&♂️

A vaccine mandate doesn’t mean you are forced to have a vaccine. It means to participate in certain activities you need one. You can always choose to not participate in the activities.

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin