View Single Post
Old 11-16-2017, 03:32 PM   #10
Rockfish9

Been there...feel your pain... I bought a new truck June of 16... so I go in to pick up my truck.. I spend a few minutes with the salesman and he disappears to take my plates off the old truck and put them on my new truck so he can have the shop put the sticker on it...this fiasco started at 10:00AM...

so he disappears with my new truck and someone else takes my old one .. I sit at his desk waiting for him to return... about 20 minutes latter he returns and says they are putting the sticker on it now... no sooner the words leave his mouth the service manager and their inspector motion him over... after the consultation... the 3 amigos come to tell me my NEW truck wont pass inspection because my rear plate is no longer reflective... so they propose the same scenarios outlined above... after some discussion another salesman ( whom I bought the previous truck from) comes over to say hello and suggests that I drive over to the registry and order a new plate... with the new plate receipt they will then give me my sticker... so I did just that... long story short... My wife works until 5... she beat me home.. but I did eventually arrive home in my new truck with a valid inspection sticker on the windshield.. so ya.. RMV and inspection stations suck...and I feel your pain.

A good run is better than a bad stand!
Rockfish9 is offline   Reply With Quote