View Single Post
Old 04-05-2017, 11:33 AM   #21
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
Last time when Murray spoke at Middlebury college there was an uptick in racism (The N word written on Black's dorm room doors, etc).
"Isn't that a "government" school?"

It's a military school, one branch of the federal government that knows what it's doing. You said that conservative schools are based on the denial of science, and are therefore crappy. I was just showing how false that was,

"I think it had something to do with referring to a woman as wretched, horrible "

So a woman cannot be accurately be described that way? Eva Braun? I supported my insults of Warren, with accurate examples of her disgusting hypocrisy. Sorry if you didn't like my accurate depiction. If you can't make me incorrect, you can always accuse me of hate. A very common tactic, which is exactly why college students cannot bear the thought of a conservative being allowed to speak. Those students have learned, from people like you, that everyone who disagrees with them is deplorable.

Liberals don't believe in freedom "of" speech. They believe in freedom "from" speech, at least when the speech challenges liberalism.

"Is that what you think I meant by that? I know you are smarter than that"

For future reference, when I say "my side", I mean people who tend to agree with me. When I say "your side", I mean people who agree with you. Got it? I'm not saying we are different species. I am saying in political discussions, we can often be lumped into one of two categories.

" don't think it is all cons. just the flame throwers like Milo and Murray."

If you think that, you are wrong. Condaleeza Rice and Antonin Scalia have had speaking invitations revoked.
But let's stick to your point...your liberal schools often have bomb throwers like Abu Mumia Jamal give speeches, or Bill Ayers. And that's OK. But not conservative bomb throwers?

Why is that? When you see a riot that s designed to keep someone from speaking, it's virtually always liberals who are rioting.

When was the last time you saw a riot started by conservatives, which was triggered by political ideology?

Why is it almost always, the liberals who riot, Paul?

Black Lives Matter says that white cops are the enemy, and they have called for the assassination of cops. But they get to speak, and conservatives don't burn down cities to prevent that. Al Sharpton gets to speak...all kinds of liberal bomb throwers get to speak all the time.

So if liberals get all tingly in their you-know-what's when liberal bomb throwers get to speak, why can't they extend the same courtesy to conservatives?

And do you know what I truly do hate? The exact same people who riot to keep conservatives from speaking, are the same ones who claim that liberals are open-minded and tolerant. and no one has the honesty to point out the hypocrisy. I hate that level of blatant intellectual dishonesty. Warren may be the very best example of that hypocrisy (do as I say, not as I do), in all of Washington.