View Single Post
Old 10-10-2018, 12:39 PM   #3
Jim in CT

Some of my favorite lines from Max Boot...

"The reason why so many people are Republicans is because they hate Democrats"

Right, not because we like life, individual liberty and responsibility, strong national defense, fiscal responsibility and a robust economy. Nope, it's just because we hate democrats.

"This is why a lot of people were voting Republican...because they were looking for a candidate who would champion the interests of white people."

Black unemployment at an all time low, that fact was celebrated by the GOP at the State of The Union, while all the democrats sat on their hands, miserable. But Republicans are racists.

"If Trump could get away with it, I’m sure he would love to emulate Putin and impose a dictatorship of his own."

All kinds of evidence to support this accusation!

"They somehow disassociate ordinary Republicans from Donald Trump"

Yes, we are all Donald Trump. There's nothing more fair or democratic, than guilt by association!

"I think you need to punish the Republicans for taking these appalling positions, abusing minorities, championing white nationalism"

Yes, we're all racists too.

Great stuff Pete, not even a little bit crazy. Watch how many conservatives here switch parties because of this well thought out, totally rational, not the least bit un-hinged, interview with a guy that no one has ever heard of.