Thread: hello all
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2011, 07:06 AM   #4
CAMANG
Boston, MA

Thanks for your service

Hey Shark, much thanks for your service! I grew up in NYC and 9/11 was very traumatic for me - I lost a cousin (NYC FF Rescue) and 8 freinds, I was so angry and helpless following the attack, I went to the SI land fill to help in anyway I could, sifted debris for a few days but couldn't do it. I wanted a gun and destination-kind of the desire of most Marines I know...I am not a Marine but that event made me consider it. Any way, like I said thanks for being the ultimate American! There is always room on my fishing trips for you here in Mass.
Chris

Quote:
Originally Posted by shark lobster View Post
hi all new to site i see alot of guys here from other sites , im a long time fisher/lobsterman been away from the water since 911 when i decided at a very old age in my life to reinlist in the marine corps and chace bad guys around the world till 2008 , now im back fishin ,, been away for way to long , cape cod is my port to fish , the big ditch , and many other places on the south shore , great site happy to be here ,, ive also this winter took up and old art in our family of plug buiding the old fashion way one plug at a time ,,, thanks for lettin me in
CAMANG is offline   Reply With Quote