Thread: AS I AGE
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2016, 06:12 PM   #26
Jimbo

I like the parts, "You will do what you want, if you want to" and
"but I still get everything done that I want". I survived some of life's harsher trials and feel left not as able as I once was, I do the things I want to do and if I feel like I bit off a little to much, I just do it to a lesser degree, but I make sure I get it done and it makes me feel good.
The other day I was waiting and raring to get out and attack the "historic" snowfall, but I had to wait until the brunt of it passed. It was late in the day and I was getting sort of edgy with my three females in the house torturing me with Bachelor reruns. My wife said, "Why don't you think about coloring, it's supposed to be calming. I really like it." I said, "I'm not ready for coloring and I probably won't be for quite a few years yet, but when I am, I already have a coloring book I saved for the occasion". She looked at me with her "you're BS'ing me eyes (which I get now and again). I went down to one of my secret hiding places and brought back the attached, it's 61 years old. I'll probably color when it's one of my last options.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	CCColoring.jpg
Views:	233
Size:	202.6 KB
ID:	62412  
Jimbo is offline   Reply With Quote