View Single Post
Old 11-29-2022, 11:03 AM   #67
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
JThen 3 pages of school choice grievances while you’re kids don’t go to public school ?

Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
I said repeatedly, all of us have a vested interest in good public schools, whether our kids are in private schools, or even if we have no kids.

Wayne, the fact that I care about the quality of public schools even though my kids don't attend, is proof that I care about people other than me. I want every single kid to have the same choices that my kids have.

I'm not silent on anything. You're the one who never responds to any challenging questions. Prove me wrong. Here goes...by what logic does your kid have more of a right to my tax dollars to pay off her student loans, than my kids have a right to my tax dollars to send them to the best school for them?

Just answer the question. This is what you clearly believe, so tell us why.

Proof that I'm not the coward you are...

The my pillow guy would be an idiotic choice for head of RNC.

Trump is a jerk who makes all kinds of mistakes.

If counties fail to certify elections be deadlines, let's look into why, and fix it.

There. I addressed every single point you claimed I was silent on. Now show me the same courtesy and answer this question...

by what logic does your kid have more of a right to my tax dollars to pay off her student loans, than my kids have a right to my tax dollars to send them to the best school for them? Why is your kid's education important enough to spend public money on, but my kids' education isn't?