Thread: Coming In 08'
View Single Post
Old 10-27-2007, 05:03 PM   #37
Clogston29
xxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete_G View Post
Many make them. Not as many make them right. Or they're extremely rare and/or expensive. There's definitely a market, in my opinion.
yup. there will be a market if they swim right and are relatively easy to get (available). problem is that alot of people have bought some of the new danny's that come along every once in a while and are disappointed. eventually they give up on buying and being dissappointed and spend their efforts trying to get their hands on the "rare and/or expensive" ones as Pete said. Just look what a BM or RM Smith danny gets on ebay and SOL. If your danny's swim right, and I'm not trying to imply that they won't, and you can get them out to some experienced and impartial testers and develop good word of mouth - I think you'll do really well with them and find a market. The impartial thing is the tough part. Everybody kind of kisses everyones ass on these sites when it comes to plugs (usually trying to get free stuff) and it gets to the point that you can't trust 95% of the opions on plugs given here, especially plugs made by sponsors (kind of a "he's one of us" thing).

"Remember, my friend, that knowledge is stronger than memory, and we should not trust the weaker" - Van Helsing