View Single Post
Old 11-10-2019, 01:25 PM   #27
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
Spence, here's a key question, the answer to which will be very revealing.

US Attorney Durham has a pretty impressive resume. And he has changed the nature of his inquiry into the origins of the Russian probe, into a criminal inquiry.

Neither you, nor I, have the faintest clue what he has learned, what knowledge he has. So are you open to reading his findings? Or have you already concluded (somehow) that the whole thing is a politically motivated sham? You've also concluded that it's insignificant that Obama's DOJ used political opposition fodder (and didn't identify it as such) to get multiple surveillance warrants on Carter Page. You've concluded that wasn't political.

Every allegation made by the left is instantly credible and valid, every accusation mad by the right is instantly dismissed as politically motivated BS. Give us some evidence that you don't believe exactly that?
Why was Page the subject of a FISA warrant in 2013, was that part of the carefully orchestrated plan by Obama and the deep state to bring down Floridaman.
In 2013 Page claimed to be part of the Kremlin staff, could that be something that would easily warrant further and advisable investigation if he was involved in a presidential campaign that you were investigating possible Russian interference into?
Or is interference in our elections by a foreign country acceptable to you like it is to Floridaman
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin