View Single Post
Old 03-03-2017, 09:07 AM   #14
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
I feel he willfully left out he meeting with the russians because he understood it would have impacted his chances of being AG he is no dumb person .. once he has the job .. good luck getting rid of me

he willfully answered the question falsely... thats not leading by example .. but thats the trend in this administration Say 1 thing then spend weeks telling everyone what He or She ment to say .. or blame the media or the Dem's over your unforced errors
"he willfully answered the question falsely"

Here is an honest question...Did Sessions deny meeting with the ambassador, period? Or did he deny meeting with the Russian ambassador, regarding the election? The former would be a lie. The latter would not (as far as can be proven), though a little too lawyerly for my taste.

If you think Sessions should resign over this, but are OK with the fact that Attorney General Eric Holder oversaw the giving weapons to Mexican drug lords which were used to kill people...then you don't care anything about right and wrong, you only care about partisan politics.