View Single Post
Old 10-10-2016, 07:31 PM   #53
detbuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
Don’t just listen to Donald Trump boast about sexual assault. Listen to the women who’ve accused him

http://qz.com/804486/the-women-whove...exual-assault/

trailer trash.”bimbo 1992 that if she had the chance to cross-examine Flowers, 'I mean, I would crucify her,' wow thats so horrible ...

Not believing the women accusing your husband ..shocking Who's wife here wouldn't question the validly of such a claim?

There were several accusations, a semen stained dress, a lawsuit settled in favor of the woman, a disbarment for lying, an impeachment . . . gee whose wife here wouldn't question the validity of all that?

Wait . . . didn't you say in your first sentence here: "Listen to the women who’ve accused him"?

Get back to us when Hillary talks about grabbing a man Junk Because of her postilion or gets accused of sexually assaulting someone wait you cant it hasn't happened

Never said she did any of that. Probably not worth repeating what I did say since you don't think she enabled Bill's sexual behavior. Probably not worth debating with you at all since you disregard or don't comprehend most of my replies to you.

Just another example of false equivalency to shield your man and runny with Trumps Talking points
Of course it is. Keep shielding your woman and runniness. And have a good life.