View Single Post
Old 09-09-2016, 07:37 AM   #96
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
it this your blood on his hands video from 1992 http://www.snopes.com/al-sharptons-1...o-kill-police/ it doesn't show him screaming "kill cops" or calling on blacks to go out and commit acts of violence.

can you post where an official of BLM not a random person at a rally calls on blacks calling on blacks to go out and commit acts of violence.
doubtful
as you comments concerning riots when have you seen Conservatives riot .. is that how you thinks riots work can you have a more simplistic view ??

but you have armed Occupation of the Malheur National Wildlife
Refuge or his ranch in 2014 many being charged with conspiracy to commit an offense against the United States, no riot so it acceptable form of protest i would say they are more Alt right
Not once, but twice, at Al Sharpton rallies, people were murdered. On one of those occasions, a store was burned down, killing more than one person. Look it up. Then there was that whole Tawana Brawley thing, where he made up a rape, and accused white cops who he knew were innocent. What a swell guy, the pig Al Sharpton.

"can you post where an official of BLM not a random person at a rally calls on blacks calling on blacks to go out and commit acts of violence."

There are no "officials" of BLM, only its supporters. and I can post all the videos you want, of its members saying they want dead cops. And we also have recent cop assassins who have confessed that they were inspired by the BLM rhetoric.

Again, I respond to the facts at hand. You ignore all facts which reject your narrative. I'm holding all the cards here, WDMSO.

"as you comments concerning riots when have you seen Conservatives riot .. is that how you thinks riots work can you have a more simplistic view ??"

Every recent American riot, going back for decades, is liberals going berserk because they didn't get what they wanted. If you can cite examples to the contrary, please to so. If you can't, perhaps you can admit that I have a point.