View Single Post
Old 03-26-2019, 12:57 PM   #49
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
that your tinfoil conservative Hat speaking because you're a one source news person If you watched any kind of news it was always questionable whether or not he was gonna be convicted of collusion or if there was collusion there was no reporting of certainty.. But of course you don't have a problem with bar selling the the notion that there was no obstruction even though he penned a letter so many months prior to getting the AG job indicating say just that... and what did he base that decision on? where is the evidence that he used that there was no obstruction of Justice ..based . What legal standard wad applied to that decision not enough evidence Did meet the threshold that needs to be explained to the American public . And of moller said there was not enough evidence to convict or absolve trump of the question I'm obstruction of Justice how did Barr Come to such a decision in such a rapid timeframe=1]Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device[/size]
if you think that the notion of a biased media is a republican hoax, have someone read this to you. this is a Gallup poll.

https://news.gallup.com/poll/195542/...s-new-low.aspx
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device