View Single Post
Old 05-03-2019, 11:55 AM   #2
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

The problem just like in 2016, Trump can’t ever talk about the economy, he needs conflict to strut his stuff. I’m not going to argue the economy is really good, but he inherited a strong upward trending one. The tax cut keep it going and while that gave companies reason to hire, the wages aren’t where they need to be for anyone in the middle or lower. That is especially true if you have a large family, with a lot of mouths to feed and worse yet if they have aspirations for college. If Trump were not such a flaming ahole and just a miserable human being, he would be hard to beat. His undoing will be the new young voters and especially women; where the disapproval rating is 62%.

If anything happens to the economy stick a fork in him he will be done. Still if the youth and women and independents go democratic I can’t see him winning another term. He really needs that second term too, because the statute of limitations then keeps him out of prison if other investigations turn up serious crimes. Show me the taxes too before he runs.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device