View Single Post
Old 02-21-2010, 05:10 PM   #68
capesams
Really Old & Really Grumpy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikecc View Post
Had a great time, Lots of new people. Hope everyone walked away with a little more info and tips this year. It was a little crazy for a while and I could not spend as much time with each of you as I would have liked . I am laways willing to share info all you have to do is ask.

CS
90% of the same exact product
Stimpson is Stimpson
VMC is VMC
WTP is WTP
they are the same quality
Mike..your correct in the fact that wire is wire..grommets are grommets....but when I talk about hardware as in lips..no one around can compete with ones made by salty's lure co..keeping personal feelings out of this..and personalities all around...I look for quality first ,price second...no matter who's making or selling, somethings there are just no substitute for if your looking for the best available when your putting all the time into making an item you want to be proud of...I hold no loytaly to anyone place when it comes to spending my money...whoever has what I"M looking for at the time will share in my hard earned wages.
Yes..I missed not having his hardware at the fest...and wonder why he wasn't present along with the other sponcers of sb to sell their wares to plug builders at such a gathering as this one held yesterday.

BOAT fish do count.
capesams is offline   Reply With Quote