View Single Post
Old 03-20-2017, 03:08 PM   #126
Linesider82

All I am saying is the talk today could mean my kids could go into war. Myself, could go into war, and they (us gov) will not pick you. They will choose me, they will choose my children ... or in this case (he's 2 ) will choose him in the future. I will teach him respect for guns and how to fire them. I will teach him how to be accurate, quiet, and how to be undetectable in his approach. I lost my baseball coach in the 911 attack, my father lost a hunting partner, after the sandy hook ordeal, I am fully aware of that attack, everything else since then seems to be unrelated. Every Democrat including those in my state of CT seems to state the same on the school attacks, I personally know Mrs. Murphy who was killed in the Sandy Hook shooting. I personally know her husband because he was my father's hunting partner and he believes the progression of gun laws is wrong. Can he talk about that? no, no, no, and he shouldn't be able to. He is still strong on gun rights, despite all the Murphy / Bluementhal talk.