View Single Post
Old 10-02-2017, 02:10 PM   #13
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
We can't get water and food to PR in 12 days .. but some making excuses on the why's it's taken so long. Are the same people who expected the government and the military to prevent the 4 deaths in benghazi in 13 hours it's only easy in the movies
"We can't get water and food to PR in 12 days"

Some say there's lots of water and food there. What if the people who say otherwise (and that's a very big 'if' at the moment), are only saying so, to make him look bad? Other mayors are saying that significant aid is there.

It's like this nutjob librarian in Mass who turned down Melania Trump's books because she says, Cat in a Hat is racist. I am sure she considers herself a liberal hero for saying that. But as we now know, she's a hypocrite, as there are photos of her dressed as Cat in a Hat, reading that book to kids.

People hate this guy, in a way we haven't seen before. No doubt, he brings a lot of that on himself. But the response he triggers, well, we haven't seen anything like it before. No matter what he does, he's wrong, and evil, and racist, and Hitler.

I'm not defending the federal response to PR. I'm saying that the answer you get about the aid sent, depends a lot upon who you ask.