View Single Post
Old 10-21-2016, 07:46 AM   #32
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
Accusations is all most have have provided against Hilliary for months

yet you are 1 of the few that have made the case For as to why Trump would be a better Choice (one issue) which is your choice.. I choose not to take a narrow view of the next 4 years
yet I clearly understand the Potus is not the issue its congress if either win its congress who will make the difference.. if they choose to do anything

He is unfit just by this statement alone

Donald Trump Says He'll Accept The Results Of The Election ... If He Wins
"Accusations is all most have have provided against Hilliary for months "

Is it merely an accusation to call her a serial liar? How many lies would you like us to cite? Is it an accusation to say that she claimed that 25% of the country is "deplorable"? You specifically asked me for evidence that she is running on hate, I pointed out the deplorables remark, and you dodged. It gets tiresome...

"Donald Trump Says He'll Accept The Results Of The Election ... If He Wins"

Trump is getting a lot of heat for not stating that he'd accept a loss and go away. Have all of you forgotten what happened in 2000? Did Al Gore accept defeat graciously and walk away? Because unless I was hallucinating for a few weeks, I remember him fighting that all the way to the US Supreme Court. But Trump is supposed to promise that he won't do that, 3 weeks out?

With liberals, it's ALWAYS "do as I say, not as I do".

"yet some are willing to hire a foul mouth wrecking ball operator to FIX the Washington establishment... because he thinks The Potus can say your Fired !! "

Is that why his supporters are voting for him? Because he had a catch phrase on a TV show? Or is it because a huge majority of the population thinks the country is heading in the wrong direction?

To me, the most sacred human right is the very right to be born, which is the sine qua non of every other right. If you take that right away from someone, it's hard to then impress that person with offers of free college tuition or free health care.

To a great many people in this country (myself included) the philosophy of liberalism fosters a culture of helplessness and dependency, and robs the individual of initiative, dignity, and freedom. Look at any of our nation's beleaguered inner cities for all the evidence you will ever need of this. Many of us believe that the greatest freedom you can bestow on another person (after the freedom to be alive in the first place) is a good job in a time of economic prosperity.

I'm not expecting you to agree with that definition of human rights. But is it really so hard to even to understand how people can view the world differently than liberals do?

Like you I personally dislike Donald Trump. I think he is a rude, obnoxious boor. But I like him a lot more than I like Hillary Clinton, who for 30 years has proven herself to be a greedy pathological liar on the world stage who will say anything for money or power and a serial enabler of the abuse of women in her private life. How you can regard her as an icon of feminism I'll never know. What feminist would be married to Bill Clinton?