View Single Post
Old 12-17-2018, 01:37 PM   #105
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sea Dangles View Post
So he was able to accomplish something that his predecessors could not get done. You,as is par for the course,fail to recognize that as something positive, despite the fact it heals the nation and certainly the families directly involved. No surprise here as you have an agenda to uphold. Party blind as usual. To think that you put this on the same table as negotiating with terrorists says a lot about your intellectual integrity.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
when your argument is .. I have agenda to uphold what's yours insults and drive by's ?

I said it was not special .. it did give closure for those family's

unlike you I judge him on the totality of his actions not the one time he did something positive..

"To think that you put this on the same table as negotiating with terrorists says a lot about your intellectual integrity."

Seem you forgot who Trump went to visit in North korea and negotiated with to have those remains returned and you what does that say about your your intellectual integrity."

funny I saw it as POTUS duty to get thoses men home .. you see it ok for Trump to deal with Kim but Not Obama with the taliban to get an american home ... ???

U.S. Officials Meet With Taliban Again as Trump Pushes Afghan Peace Process OMG say it ain't so!!! Trump negotiates with terrorist