View Single Post
Old 12-17-2018, 02:03 PM   #106
Sea Dangles

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
when your argument is .. I have agenda to uphold what's yours insults and drive by's ?

I said it was not special .. it did give closure for those family's

unlike you I judge him on the totality of his actions not the one time he did something positive..

"To think that you put this on the same table as negotiating with terrorists says a lot about your intellectual integrity."

Seem you forgot who Trump went to visit in North korea and negotiated with to have those remains returned and you what does that say about your your intellectual integrity."

funny I saw it as POTUS duty to get thoses men home .. you see it ok for Trump to deal with Kim but Not Obama with the taliban to get an american home ... ???

U.S. Officials Meet With Taliban Again as Trump Pushes Afghan Peace Process OMG say it ain't so!!! Trump negotiates with terrorist
When you said you would be on the lookout for his positive actions I thought pointing out a positive action might be a good reminder. Instead of conceding this was a positive action you decided to say it was his duty. If Obama had done this the left would have given him the Nobel peace prize. Can it not be both his duty as well as a positive action given the fact it had been close to 50 years and none of his predecessors had fulfilled their “duty”?
The fact you characterize a deserter in the same breath as those who made the ultimate sacrifice says a mouthful about your personal integrity. Truly disgraceful.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Last edited by Sea Dangles; 12-17-2018 at 02:09 PM..

PRO CHOICE REPUBLICAN