View Single Post
Old 02-15-2019, 01:54 PM   #41
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
I'm so bound by ideology?

You're the one who started this and yet can't answer any of the questions w/o dodging but will going to continue to blame the Dems. w/o really researching anything.

You really need to move (and get your family to move since you are staying for them) bc you obviously hate it here. Move to NH or somewhere very conservative - like that conservative utopia KY. Enjoy
"yet you seem not to have any problem with Trump's deficits (and in a booming economy)"

Nope, I have serious concerns with his debts and deficits. But if we're going to add to debt, I'd rather do it by giving money to 8-% of middle class folks, than doing it in a way that doesn't help them. I don't know a single person who benefitted form Obama's 750 billion stimulus.

"I'm so bound by ideology?"

Yes. If you can't admit that liberalism has doomed the state of CT, you aren't being rational. I disagree with the GOP on some big issues like gay marriage the death penalty, gun control, and capital gains/dividend taxes. Fair enough? Try painting me as Sean Hannity, you'll look very silly.

"yet can't answer any of the questions w/o dodging "

What question didn't I answer directly?

"You really need to move (and get your family to move since you are staying for them) bc you obviously hate it here"

Parents won't move, and our special needs son is in a great place. So I'm stuck. Mock that all you want...the math doesn't care that you desperately want the liberals to be right. You can't have more than there is. No one can, not even liberals and unions.