View Single Post
Old 02-25-2016, 03:21 PM   #153
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dad Fisherman View Post

Do good in school, stay out of trouble, work hard, and continue to strive....and guess what, good things will start to happen.....notice that all of those things have absolutely nothing to do with the color of anybody's skin.
Bingo.

But that message, doesn't allow a political candidate to cobble together a large voting block.

I want to be a "life coach" someday. Every person who comes to see me, will get the same answer..."if you want to know what the problem is, look in the mirror. If you want to know what the solution is, look in the Bible. That will be $250, cash or card, tell your friends. Next!"

As my Dad always says, "the only place where success comes before work, is in the dictionary." That notion applies, regardless of race.

You have there, a 4-point plan, 14 words in all, that are a blueprint for a self-sufficient life. And it works equally well across ethnicities. The problem is that the black culture, is being incentivized by liberal policies, to embrace a different philosophy. And if you look atthe evidence staring us in the face (what has happened in our cities for 50 years), it could not be more clear that the liberal approach has been a disaster. Yet every November, they regurgitate the same failing and short-sighted promises.

I wonder if it's intentional (do liberals secretly desire to keep placks down), or are they really too stupid to admit that their policies just don't work. Just how much damage does liberal ideology have to do to these people, before liberals conclude that it's bad policy?

Until the day I die, I will wonder if it's intentional on their part, because no one can be that clueles and aloof.

Last edited by Jim in CT; 02-25-2016 at 03:27 PM..