Old 10-21-2021, 10:27 PM   #3
detbuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
Let me guess
the new right wing seer from South America
Glen Greenwald
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Why would you have to guess? I know you avoid watching a video because you're not able to discuss or rebut what you think it is about--but his picture is staring you in the face, and you need to guess?

As I've said, you're a fraud.

And Greenwald is not right wing. The video does not support the right wing. But he is an equal opportunity opponent of authoritarianism. He briefly admits in the video that it's the Democrat party that's changed, not him. It left him, not the other way around. As far as guessing goes, I would guess he wants the Democrats to get back to being antagonistic to the anti-democratic threat of corporatism wedded to fascistic speech censoring liberty suppressing authoritarian government power muscled by the FBI and CIA and an autocratic regulatory apparatus.

He is far more in favor of the pre-Biden era Bernie Sanders than anything resembling the Republican Party. He is calling out the Democrats in order to get them back to being civil libertarians instead of the authoritarians they have become.

And in this video he is citing data compiled by the usual statisticians that even the left wing relies on. He didn't conjecture, guess, or fabricate the stats. They are what they are. And the Democrats are authoritarians.