Thread: The Antifa Myth
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2020, 06:32 PM   #66
detbuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
In the German part of the "world" Tweety is viewed as the greatest threat to world peace with a percentage greater than Kim Jong Un, Ali Kahmenei, Vladimir Putin and Xi Jingpin combined, so apparently they disagree with you and the other 30% of Americans that support Tweety.

Far be it from me to tell the Germans how to think. "The World" thinks Germans are authoritarian. But I also have read that there is a lot of dissent in Germany about their Progressive globalist authoritarians, especially their immigration policies. It's not a solid block of opinion in Germany. The Bavarians and others have pushed back against Merkel's policies. There seems to be a lot of sentiment in various parts of Germany for maintaining their cultural heritage which they feel is being eradicated by EU centric globalism.

His self image is so bad and he is such a wimp, that in order to assuage his ego he had to have troops drive Americans out of Lafayette Square.

He appears to have a very elevated self image.

What a poor excuse for a leader.

Good Lord!! He led the Repubs from a certain, crushing defeat, and permanent irrelevance to becoming the dominat power in the federal government as well as many states. You say a lot of stupid, self-serving, bitter, whiny stuff.

First, the president started the fire. He kept adding fuel.

Disagree.

Now, he wants credit for attempting to put it out.

Hope he and the rest of Congress and the states get together and put it out.

Meanwhile the house is burning.

It burns a lot. Rises from the ashes. USA, USA, USA!!

And don't forget that in this day of the iphone, the amount of police brutality at the anti-police brutality protests is not helping the image. That is not all the officers, but as a percentage it is higher than the number of criminals among the protesters.
OK, I won't forget . . . not.