View Single Post
Old 07-12-2010, 04:21 PM   #4
MotoXcowboy

John R. It looks like the town did it.

Bryan, what is the fight about? boats going through to fast? wakes?

Must be the 65 year old audobon society piping plover loving ladies on their sight seeing pleasure cruises complaining about boat speeds through there...wtf it makes no sense. they still get waked and passed on the river.

without getting into to much detail (spot talk) I wont be using the middlebridge launch because I'm in a tin row boat and it ads that many more miles to my destination. Its a long enough voyage from Sprague.

If its about Yakkers vs Powerboats I dont understand the logic behind this gate. (I figured it went up because someone was parked down there blocking the ramp and ruined it for everyone)

The Yakkers can still drag or cart their boats around the fence and down to the water. They can still go on the other side and its easy enough for them to use the path in the woods. Its guys like me with heavy tin boats who lost out in this deal. I can't get my truck down to the water to unload. The boat is just to wide and heavy to walk around by myself and the path through the woods is way to steep and narrow. the grassy hill is doable, the rocks are a pita. hopefully someone takes care of the gate sooner or later

MotoXcowboy is offline   Reply With Quote