View Single Post
Old 11-06-2018, 06:15 AM   #35
Nebe

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris L View Post
Thanks Dennis . Was very dangerous surf over the weekend , Tried Friday night to no avail . Was nonexistant around the island with all the rough water . Saturday didnt fish at all and Sunday was family day . I saw you driving past the 1661 after you got off ferry . Was a great family weekend without much fishing . We had a blast !
Good luck thos week

Eben
Found an orb after just 10 minutes of searching at Rodmans Hollow . #257 2018 behind stone sign at trail intersection . It will be registered .
It is an awesome project ! Everyone in my group (7) were looking everywhere we went . Everyone was so into looking for them . Got a couple people out looking who may never have walked the island before . Even I went on trails I never knew of . Most people staying at the 1661 were out looking for them . At the end of the day notes were shared with each other . Was an awesome time !
Thank You

My daughters talked to a Lady in the red , right, return . She was very informative and very nice . They enjoyed chatting with her .

Chris
That’s awesome !! Honestly, I did not have much hope for you in finding one. The last batch was hidden on Columbus Day weekend.
That was Judy at red right return. She is one of the nicest, coolest people I know out there.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Nebe is offline   Reply With Quote