Thread: Ocean closed
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2013, 08:38 PM   #81
scottw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebe View Post
Scott. I don't agree with either side.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
it's not about agreeing with one side or the other Eben, it's about recognizing that the Progressive Democrats are on a steady march toward big...no huge government statism, the rest of the democrats and a large number of republicans are on a slightly slower march toward big government...the indebtedness and unfunded liabilities that we are drowning in are the result of big government programs that were poorly conceived, mismanaged and corrupted by the same people that we've now given discretion and authority over our healthcare system (expecting different results?????)...these people cannot even pass a budget!!! the only faction of either party that is calling for fiscal sanity and a return the governing principles that established this republic are those that you refer to broadly as "To me the tea party is full of a bunch of middle class blue collar small business owners who think that they are a hell of a lot wealthier than they really are and who think that they are the ones who are being screwed by government"......got news for ya.....the regulatory state is screwing these businesses, government and those that support it's expansion or live at it's trough don't have much compassion for those that toil to fund it and them....the jobs that you complain have gone overseas are never coming back and even more will leave as the regulatory state expands and the desire to try to maintain a business with the government breathing down your neck constantly becomes less attractive.....

what exactly, if anything, do you agree with ?