View Single Post
Old 12-18-2016, 08:33 PM   #16
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
I dont think the Russians Help Trump win or caused Clinton to lose

Whats amazing to see people dont care That the Russians tried

and now Trump and his supporter dont believe it?? not based on facts or any contrary information to support their position just the excuse they(dems and establishment R's) are upset they lost and he won...

FBI Director James B. Comey and Director of National Intelligence James R. Clapper Jr. are in agreement with a CIA assessment that Russia intervened in the 2016 election in part to help Donald Trump win the White House,

“I think it’s ridiculous,” Trump said in an interview with “Fox News Sunday,” his first Sunday news-show appearance since the Nov. 8 election. “I think it’s just another excuse. I don’t believe it. . . . No, I don’t believe it at all.”

What road real or imagined with Trump take us down???
"Whats amazing to see people dont care That the Russians tried "

Can you support that please? I think most people, regardless of party, don't like what Russia did.

What's more important than how those emails were revealed, is what they revealed. Hilary getting debate questions ahead of time. The DNC paying operatives to start fights at Trump rallies. Hilary and the DNC working to sabotage Bernie's chances.

Seems to me that all liberals care about is how those emails were hacked. I haven't heard many liberals express concern about the content of the emails. Nor have I heard anyone at the DNC or the Hilary campaign, dispute the content of the emails.

Trump is now saying that if the FBI and CIA agree, he presumes they are correct. Hate to inject facts into your rant.