View Single Post
Old 04-27-2019, 06:04 AM   #15
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Stripers View Post
You mean like he, his family and campaign staff are communicating with a long time enemy of our country to see what they might offer to help in the election?
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
how come when i bring up the possibility that the DOJ tried to influence politics, you immediately pivot to Trump?

Where does it say you can only care about one or the other? why is it a zero sum game?

Earth to Got Stripers...i cannot stand Trump and i said many times here that I support the investigation(s) into his collusion. I also said i wholeheartedly supported impeachment, if he committed an impeachable offense ( humiliating Hilary in an election and derailing her career, does not qualify).

I also support an investigation to determine whether or not that DOJ was acting as an arm of the Hilary campaign, rather than an impartial seeker of truth, when they admittedly used Hilary campaign fodder to get a FISA warrant to spy on Carter Page, an American citizen never charged with anything.

Between me, you, and Spence, one of us supports investigations into either side, two of us only support investigations when the political outcome benefits us.

So who is impartial, and who are the politically motivated hypocrites, exactly?

Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Last edited by Jim in CT; 04-27-2019 at 06:24 AM..