View Single Post
Old 04-27-2019, 07:45 AM   #18
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Stripers View Post
Just because your buying into Trumps deep state overthrow the government theory doesn’t make you the rational impartial one of three. But luckily for you and your search for the truth (there’s some irony when looking at this potus), Trump has appointed an impartial AG to investigate. Based on his impartial summary (wink wink) of the mueller report, i think we can all rest easy.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Again, you IMMEDIATELY make it about Trump, not about what the DOJ might have done. That's TDS, boy.

I could care less what Trump has to say I saw the emails and texts among the senior DOJ and FBI officials. They freely admitted that the garbage, fabricated dossier was literally at the top of the list of reasons why Carter Page was spied on.

You know who Alan Dershowitz is? Harvard Law professor, and a lifelong prominent liberal. He says that it appears the DOJ attempted a coup.

Try to follow very closely, I don't care what Trump has to say. I am basing my opinions on what the DOJ and FBI officials themselves have said, what they admit they have done.

All you see, all you can process, is your disdain for Trump, and I agree with you about his ethics. But there is more to what's going on, than your obsession with Trump.

Anyway, you are demonstrably, foolishly wrong when you say I am being led by Trump. I'm responding to what we know happened.

Just because Trump is a jerk, doesn't mean it's not possible that the DOJ decided to put their thumbs on the scale during the 2016 election. There's some evidence there, enough to look into it.

If it's worth looking into whether or not Russia colluded with one presidential candidate, I think it's worth looking into whether or not the DOJ colluded with a presidential candidate, and I say that regardless of who the candidates are, regardless of which one I like over the other. I'm defending the whole process, I could care less who the individual is.

You and Spence act like you really, really don't want people to find out whether or not Obama's DOJ acted inappropriately.

That investigation is going to happen, and if it shows the Obama DOJ tried to prevent Trump from being potus for purely political reasons, you can bet that Trump's DOJ will announce that just before the 2020 election, and whoever the GOP candidate is, will win 45 states.

Let go of your obsession with Trump. Doesn't mean you don't pay attention, doesn't mean you don't point out the awful things he does, but don't let him blind you to everything else. Yuo don't seem like you can see anything else.

The thought that the DOJ could ever decide to influence the outcome of an election because they like one candidate over the other, should bother all of us. And that they tried to accomplish this by telling the world that Carter Page was a Russian agent, is horrifying. He's an American citizen, same as you. They used a dossier paid for by an opposing political campaign, to justify spying on him? You're OK with that? Seriously? The dossier was made up garbage, no one denies that.