View Single Post
Old 11-19-2018, 02:50 PM   #57
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by detbuch View Post
I don't think what you say here is a difficult concept to understand. Your idea of what is now being touted as an American nationalism is what Bannon refers to as American economic nationalism and what Trump refers to when he claims to be a nationalist.

But the anti-Trump media either can't, or won't recognize Trump's easy to understand version by insisting on another version promulgated by Mussolini and Hitler, in which nationalism has strong ingredients of racism, fascism. This insinuates that Trump is a fascist racist whatever. And I believe that they stubbornly refuse to recognize the version you speak of in order to intentionally cast Trump as a fascist racist. As I say, it is not at all difficult to understand your version, nor Trump's version which is virtually the same as yours. Which is why I think the media intentionally distorts the truth and is "fake" when it does so.
He knows he's blowing a dogwhistle and you respond every time, like a good obedient Trump Nationalist.

He's not a narcissist at all: "I would give myself, I would -- look, I hate to do it, but I will do it. I would give myself an A-plus, is that enough? Can I go higher than that?"

And when the media doesn't concur, he then judges them fake

And then you have Real news written by a Real president consisting of halftruths, falsehoods and a remark that would be expected from a sixth grader

So funny to see little Adam Schitt (D-CA) talking about the fact that Acting Attorney General Matt Whitaker was not approved by the Senate, but not mentioning the fact that Bob Mueller (who is highly conflicted) was not approved by the Senate!

Hopefully you can figure out the lack of truth in the tweet above, or perhaps in your's and Trump's America, Trumps claims outweigh the rule of law.

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin