Thread: cHIPmUnkS
View Single Post
Old 05-31-2011, 04:00 PM   #1
UserRemoved1
Permanently Disconnected

cHIPmUnkS

I have missed THREE friggin chipmunks this week.

Two I got by accident.

Here's a GREAT way to get them. Take a 4" piece of pvc pipe...tape one end...THIS is how I lost them! You got to tape the opposite end.

The put some seeds near the untaped end. Just a few. Keep an eye out for them...when they come to eat the seeds you need to jump out, they get scared and run right into the pipe EVERY time. Pick up the pipe and givem their own private swimming pool c/o your local water dept

First one I got it got away because I couldn't get the hose quick enough and I was 20' away and he got out. Little did I know there was ANOTHER in the same pipe. I put the pipe down and the little effer ran out. Hows that for a slap in the face.

I got another this afternoon but he ran into another pipe and I didn't see him. I picked up the first pipe...he runs out the other pipe

Tape the pipe.They can't run out the open end quick enough before you pick the pipe up.

I am up FIVE mice this week. 2 out back, one tried to swim in my pool, and 2 at the shop this week. Those little white plastic Ortho traps work PISSER and can be used multiple times
UserRemoved1 is offline   Reply With Quote