View Single Post
Old 07-17-2013, 02:51 PM   #103
RIJIMMY
sick of bluefish

Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
Huh? A 17 year old is shot and the police just assume it was in self defense? They do little to collect evidence or look for witnesses?

Just another black kid who must have been looking for trouble. Nothing to see here, everybody move along...

-spence
The cops saw the following
- a guy with a broken nose and lacerations to the head (FACT)
- that same guy minutes earlier had called the police about a suspicious person (FACT)
- witnesess saw an altercation (FACT)
- one dead person involved in the altercation. The other person instructed the neighbors to call the police
There were MANY interviews with witnesses. Include Martins mom who said - THATS NOT MY SON SCREAMING ON THE 911 call!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
so.....thats murder? No, thats a fight with self defense. BTW - the jury came to the same conclusion.
There is ZERO evidence martin was afraid. Spence - did he call his Dad who was nearby? Did he go to any of the houses? Did he run away and hide? Did he call Police...... NOPE - all evidence points to him confronting Zimmerman. Thats not fear, his response was to confront. I dont blame him (although i would have ran away). He started an altercation with an armed man. Both Zim and Martin made bad decisions. There is none, nada, no evidence Zimmerman broke the law.

Last edited by Saltheart; 07-18-2013 at 06:10 PM.. Reason: be nice

making s-b.com a kinder, gentler place for all
RIJIMMY is offline   Reply With Quote