View Single Post
Old 02-06-2022, 02:25 PM   #435
Slipknot
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dad Fisherman View Post
Bruce, People have completely lost their minds over this. I have a friend who actually thinks it would be acceptable to turn someone away from an emergency room if they’re not vaccinated. My jaw hit the floor on that one.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Yes Kevin they have. How can someone on the transplant list be taken off when they qualify in every way yet not vaccinated gets them removed? There is no logical explanation to do that to someone.
I lost a lot of respect for a friend who told me something similar to your friend. Something like if you don't get the vaccine and are sick and dying in the hospital maybe your god will save you, basically that vaccinated should be priority above the sub-humans that have a properly working immune system and made the choice that they don't want to be compromised by an experimental unproven(even though the money makers say it is safe)vaccine. You're gonna need an aluminum bowl not tinfoil to avoid the mind games going on with this pandemic.

The United States Constitution does not exist to grant you rights; those rights are inherent within you. Rather it exists to frame a limited government so that those natural rights can be exercised freely.

1984 was a warning, not a guidebook!

It's time more people spoke up with the truth. Every time we let a leftist lie go uncorrected, the commies get stronger.