View Single Post
Old 02-11-2015, 12:15 PM   #11
Van
zoom

I didn't want to start a plowman vs. people war. The ahole that cut me off had a plow on the truck, but it could have been any truck. If he thought his cahones were larger because he had a blade on the front and its his rules....than he is a total jerko__ and does not deserve the extra work. What if I was driving with young kids in the car? Its NOT OK to endanger other people. This goes for every driver.

Other than that he knew he was wrong or would not have blasted out of there that fast. Or it could have been the baseball bat I was reaching for.

That said, while clearing the driveway yesterday (and the street because Quincy was hit hardest) the "independant" plow drove by waved to me as I got out of his way. Then I said WAIT WHAT ???? The blade is up. He's just driving around getting his GPS miles to charge to my taxes and NOT DOING HIS JOB !!!

~..~..~.. ><((((º>
Things done at the last possible minute are done with the greatest possible information. Procrastination is, therefore, the most efficient means of doing things.
Van is offline   Reply With Quote