View Single Post
Old 11-19-2022, 04:06 PM   #1191
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
Lol student loan forgiveness. Please
I leave the petty nonsense for you to weep about

Jim your so deep in the cult the elections deniers are all Republicans! Your twisted attempt s to re write history is astounding
But you keep at it….

Trump yesterday said 2020 was rigged. For the 10,000 time

And then another GOP star speaks

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.) took the same stage to announce plans to force a vote on ending funds for Ukraine. “Is Ukraine now the 51st state?” asked Greene, who alleged an elaborate cryptocurrency conspiracy in which military aid for Ukraine actually funds Democrats’ campaigns.

Yep more conspiracy’s the clown cars got a full tank of hot air
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
you criticized desantis because one of his proposals got overturned i. court. same thing happened to Biden. Instead if explaining your double standard you lob an insult. not surprising

“the election deniers are all republicans”

the house democrat who is likely to replace Pelosi as leader, said for years that the 2016 election. was illegitimate. he’s a democrat, and an election deniers

All the 2020 election deniers are republicans. But there are those who denied 2016, Stacey Abrams denied her 2018 election, etc . but you’re ok with that, you’re on with everything that every democrat has ever done.

I have zero problem with cutting off funding to ukraine. It’s a deeply corrupt totalitarian regime. And if ukraine has enough cash to invest in failing crypto currency schemes ( which they were supposedly doing ) , they don’t need any of my money.