Thread: Hillary
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2013, 06:40 AM   #136
scottw

[QUOTE=Jim in CT;997847I'm not foaming at the mouth. I simply want to get to the truth. Not Hilary's version of the truth, because she has lied before (that whole sniper fire thing, which you predictably sweep under the rug). I want the actual facts. To you, asking Democrats what happened, is a witch hunt.[/QUOTE]

Bill Ayers is a great guy and doesn't lie....Hillary is a great gal and doesn't lie...but if they did it would probably be understandable and justifiable.....Bengazi and the WU activity over three decades is a figment of your imagination that you've concocted out of your deep hatred for both of them and our president....move long....

see how it works ?

one of the best radio shows in my opinion is the John Batchelor Show...he has a guest on periodically who posts a blog called No Quarter....he had some interesting comments about the folks that Spence mentioned, their qualifications etc...and the quote that he provided from the Birdzell opinion piee...Johnson is "colorful"...and "has a great resume"....which should be more than enough for Spence in terms of qualifications

"The ignorant and inexperience von Richter continues quoting what he thinks, mistakenly, is a dandy source:

In a separate article, U.S. Marine Corps officer and special operations team leader Billy Birdzell called Fox’s source “a clown” and criticized news outlets for “not using Google” before promoting him."

"Birdzell served as a team leader in MARSOC. Wow. Well, MARSOC’s Deputy Commander back then, Colonel Stephen Davis is an old friend and former colleague. I will endeavor to be charitable to Billy. Despite his limited experience in the Marine Corps, he has not been exposed to the full range of the Spec Ops community and certainly has never served with or trained with C-110.

"Having worked directly for a former commander of the Fifth Marines, I know a thing or two about the Marines and their role (or lack thereof) in the Special Ops community. Birdzell and Ricks simply are not correctly informed and do not know what they are talking about."

"I suspect that the shallow, erroneous thought displayed in this piece by our own troll, von Richter, is illustrative of the incompetence and inexperience that surrounded Obama on that fateful night last September. The ignorance and indecision of Obama and Hillary Clinton cost lives. Something could have been done and was not done"

The Flawed Accountability Review Board : NO QUARTER USA NET

I suspect that if Birdzell had written the article critical of the administration and it's actors he'd be dismissed as a low level mal content looking for publicity and attacked as a hater

I guess we'll know more very soon...

Last edited by scottw; 05-08-2013 at 07:31 AM..