View Single Post
Old 11-28-2015, 11:53 AM   #12
FishermanTim

Let's see....New Orleans...black man dragging white woman unconscious towards his minivan, white man (med student) comes to her aid and is shot point blank. If the black gunman's semi-auto hadn't jammed the white man would have been shot multiple times in the head. Of course there's no protest!

Chicago....a crowd of black youths pile out of their minivan and proceed to pummel a homeless vet into a coma, and eventually death. Again, where's the protest?

Now we have a black criminal brandishing a knife, which was already used to slash police car tires gets shot and killed by a white police officer because he refused to drop the knife. MAJOR protest.

Now I don't agree with ignoring the fact that the officer fired so many times, but I do agree with shooting when an armed an dangerous criminal reuses to follow police instructions.

If only the "black lives" matter crowd would show as much concern and involvement when there are so many more black on black crimes right in their own neighborhoods! (But I guess they are more concerned with getting on TV than helping the people they should be concerned with.)

Hey, Happy Holidays (That's if the "black lives matters" or an other fanatical bunch of whackos will allow it)!

I am a legend in my own mind!