View Single Post
Old 04-10-2017, 08:56 AM   #19
tysdad115

Ok we are on for May 7 2017. We will be shooting at Old Colony Sportsman's Club 159 Forest St. Pembroke, MA 02359 , first shots are at 10:00 AM.

I will be holding a mandatory safety briefing at 9:30 AM if you can not make the briefing you can not shoot, no exceptions. I will set up a few stages Saturday so we are ready to go.

When you arrive at Old Colony park in the lot, to get to the IDPA pits you'll have to walk through the white gate at end of clubhouse, pass by the rifle/pistol pits and walk around the short road to get out back. You'll see the blinking light and signage to the action pistol pits.

Our club has breakfast available if you get there early, please PM me or call me with any questions. If you don't have my number I'll give it to you.

Please have appropriate eye/ear protection. If needed I will provide firearms and ammunition. I do believe a few other safety officers may be helping out , we welcome you to come down and have some fun.

If anyone wants I can bring a few rifles or if you have something you want to shoot we can hit the rifle range afterwards.

Does your incessant whining make you feel better? How about you just shut the hell up and suck it up? It's a fishing forum , so please just stop.
tysdad115 is offline   Reply With Quote