Thread: Crickets
View Single Post
Old 09-19-2021, 05:01 PM   #39
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
This is another issue with the GOP we spent trillions of dollars in Afghanistan and they never lifted a finger in protest
Nor did the Democratic’s but now since Biden a Dem wants to spend money in the dear old USA magically the Republicans are against it .. only because owning and blocking the libs get them votes. What happened to MAGA I guess it’s was just a campaign slogan for Republicans only the rest of America need not apply
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
3.5 trillion with a lot of
pork, is something the opposition party will always squawk over. not much to see there as spence says every time something paints dems negatively. democrat senator manchin also says he’s opposed to it. the most moderate, democrat, one of the only who ever goes his own way, is opposed to it, or so he says now.

you’re saying if you are pro america, you should never oppose any federal spending? sure sounds like that’s what you’re saying here. o sense. you never stop complaining about trumps tax cuts, but it’s a character flaw to oppose biden’s tax cuts? it’s only ok when you do it?

american citizens who work for tesla, should be delighted at the prospect of having their federal income taxes used to give tax credits to ford?

Can’t they just pass a true infrastructure bill that has nothing but infastructure spending in there? no one opposes that.

are you saying that democrats “lifted a finger” to oppose any if trumps spending? come on. his tax cuts?
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device