Thread: FBI…
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2022, 08:56 AM   #78
Pete F.
Canceled

The far right has taken control of the Republican Party
They use terror to do it, for instance.

Michigan Rep. Peter Meijer wrote shortly after the attack about a fellow representative who bowed to the terrorists’ demands (and “terrorist” is the right word for someone who uses or threatens violence to influence politics):

My colleague told me that efforts to overturn the election were wrong, and that voting to certify was a constitutional duty. But my colleague feared for family members, and the danger the vote would put them in. Profoundly shaken, my colleague voted to overturn. An angry mob succeeded in threatening at least one member of Congress from performing what that member understood was a constitutional responsibility.

This domestic terrorist threat has increased over the past years, starting from the Oklahoma bombing it’s continually grown.
From this thread content I can see that people know about Wray’s statement.
The suggestion that the DOJ and FBI should be driven by terrorist’s demands is comical.
What other terrorist group has the US government conceded to?

Here’s the FBI definition of domestic terrorism

Domestic terrorism: Violent, criminal acts committed by individuals and/or groups to further ideological goals stemming from domestic influences, such as those of a political, religious, social, racial, or environmental nature.

If you want to claim “they didn’t do it yet” the act of threatening is a crime and for good reason.

A violent crime, violent felony, crime of violence or crime of a violent nature is a crime in which an offender or perpetrator uses or threatens to use harmful force upon a victim. This entails both crimes in which the violent act is the objective, such as murder, assault, rape and assassination, as well as crimes in which violence is used as a method of coercion or show of force, such as robbery, extortion and terrorism. Violent crimes may, or may not, be committed with weapons.

But Hunter, Hillary and race riots…..🤡s
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device