Thread: Trump
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2021, 04:37 PM   #61
RIROCKHOUND
Also known as OAK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
all i’m claiming is what i said. people with PhDs have low vaccination rates. if it’s immoral for trumplicans to not get vaccinated, i don’t know why it’s not equally immoral for blacks or people
with PhDs to not get vaccinated. perhaps
you can explain why it’s a bigger sin for republicans to not get vaccinated than blacks or people with PhDs.

i think it’s beyond stupid for anyone to not get vaccinated. i don’t distinguish between republicans and democrats. but you and wdmso do.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
For what its worth 96% of staff at UCONN (which includes faculty, admin, maintenance etc..) and 98% of Eastern faculty are fully vaccinated (this is higher than the 90% rate of the non-faculty staff). Southern, Central and Western have similar numbers. Is this indicative of very college and PHD out there, of course not. But if you look at the original study, there were some flaws in that for sure, and I bet if they ran it again, they would get different results, so I would be careful hanging a hat on this one stat....
Back to hiding, carry on the circlejerk...

Bryan

Originally Posted by #^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&
"For once I agree with Spence. UGH. I just hope I don't get the urge to go start buying armani suits to wear in my shop"