View Single Post
Old 11-05-2021, 11:18 AM   #9
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
i don’t know anything about her. What i do know, is that you criticized Rubio for asking for money and for smearing his opponent. I also know that you don’t care that his opponent did both of those things.

it’s ok when democrats do it, only problematic when republicans do it. Right?
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Pretty simply I find it comical that Little Marco called former police chief Val Deming a radical.
You’re the one with the consistent tribal labels
By the way
You and Republicans have repeatedly said the Biden Administration is a failure. So when we see the economy growing at the rate it is and the off the chart job growth, remember the you and the Republicans were opposed to the Biden agenda.

US added 531,000 jobs in October, above expectations. August and September figures revised up as well. Unemployment rate down to 4.6%.

You want a job -- Dems deliver. You don't want to die of Covid. -- Dems deliver. Don't want your kids to die from climate change -- Dems will deliver. You want universal pre-k, lower drug prices, affordable day care and paid leave -- Dems will deliver. GOP???
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin