View Single Post
Old 11-08-2021, 10:42 AM   #71
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
"Not sure why Jim thinks AOC has more influence then joe manchin and kyrsten sinema. "

(1) I never said anything like that. Why do you guys constantly claim I'm saying things i never said? When did I say that?

Jim AOC is all you talk about you never mention the other 2 so its a reasonable conclusion you think she has more influence than any Dem in the House or the Senate

(2) Do yo understand that there are 2 chambers of the legislature? AOC is in the HOUSE. Manchin and Sinema are in the SENATE.

no one is talking about Chambers .. Just influence and Power

(3) "Influuence" means the ability to get others to do what you want them to do. Manchin isn't influencing other senators to vote the way he does, He and Sinema are two individuals who are in a senate that's tied 50-50. So they can single-handedly torpedo democratic bills, but they aren't influencing anyone else to vote with them. The other 48 democrats in the Senate are voting the way the DNC wants.

Seems AOC and the squad failed in the ability to get others to do what they want them to do. seeing her caucus voted for the Bill

House is a different story. The progressive wing of the democratic party has repeatedly blocked the democrats from passing infrastructure until Friday night. It's clear to me (but I can't prove it) that the squad are the most powerful force within the progressive wing of the democrats in the house.

Here we go with the conservative logic feelings over Facts

There is constant talk of AOC issuing a primary challenge to Chuck Schumer. She's a force among house democrats. Obviously you hate that, but it's not my fault, I didn't vote for her, although I would vote for her if I could because shes a gift to the GOP.

Constant talk from WHO? and if she Does that's Her choice as for a gift to the GOP of course she is .. the gullible Republican base is the jerry springer show on steroids

Anyway, is there anything I can do, to get you to stop claiming that I'm saying things that I never came close to saying?

Jim my statement " Jim thinks AOC has more influence than joe manchin and kyrsten sinema"

is Just MY opinion.. I never claimed you said anything ...

AOC deranged syndrome its a thing